London Toy Fair 2019 is here, showcasing hundreds of new toys coming out this year. Here’s our pick of the hottest toys every kid will want from what we’ve seen so far. Some items won’t be released until the summer but here’s a sneaky peak!
- Posh Paws International How to Train Your Dragon: The new A Hidden World plush range is a must have for fans of the Popular How to Train your Dragon Movie franchise! Collect Toothless and the other dragons in a range of different sizes, some even have glow in the dark features!
- Hairdorables Series 2 – The eagerly awaited new collection from Just Play has been revealed with 26 new dolls to collect!
- Rider Café – From the favourite Schleich Horse Club comes the new Rider Café; a complete playset with moveable figures and over 60 parts for realistic café play.
- PJ Masks Romeos Lab – A top seller across the PJ Masks playset portfolio, the villainous Romeo has his own playset that really rolls and opens out to reveal two levels of play.
- Peppa’s Theatre Playset – Brings a whole new play pattern to the Peppa Pig toy range with a feature filled Theatre Playset with reversible scenes, a pull-out stage floor, accessories, theatre seating, and sound effects!
- Boxy Girls Jumbo Crate – This mega packing box is loaded with goodies; there are two exclusive Boxy Girls dolls plus 28 shipping boxes just ready to be unwrapped!
- Large Horse Stable – The incredible Large Horse Stable with House & Stable has six stunning rooms and a balcony to explore plus stables, human figurines and animals.
What toys is your little one most excited about? Let us know by commenting below.