The following Terms and Conditions relate to users entering all UKMums.TV competitions. By entering a UKMums.TV competition you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. Entries open to UK residents only.
2. Competitions are not open to employees of UKMums.tv.
3. Only one entry per person, unless otherwise stated.
4. Closing date is as specified in each competition and entries will not be valid after the date of closing.
5. The winner will be chosen at random and then notified by email or telephone after the closing date.
6. If the winner has not replied within 30 days of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.
7. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as UKMums.tv may require.
9. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
10. The prize can only be redeemed by the winner; it cannot be transferred to any other person.
11. In certain circumstances prizes may be exchanged for a prize of a similar value.
12. We aim to deliver prizes within 28 days of the winner confirming their details, however there is no guarantee that prizes will arrive within this time.
13. Prizes that remain unclaimed after 3 months will be null and void
14. Prizes that are undelivered and/or not followed up with within 6 months cannot be fulfilled.
15. The promoter of each competition is UKMums.tv, 17 Cottesbrooke Park, Heartlands, Daventry, NN11 8YL
Rules Concerning your Data
1. As part of entering any UKMums.TV comp, you agree to us collecting your data for the purpose of administrating your prize
2. You will only be contacted directly if you are a winner of a competition in order to fulfill the prize obligation
3. If you have indicated we are OK to do so, you may be contacted via newsletter regarding other UKMums.TV promos. If you no longer which to receive these newsletters you can easily unsubscribe via a link at the bottom of the newsletters.
4. Under all circumstances, your data will be destroyed within 100 days of the competition closing.
5. Your details will not be shared with any third parties unless you have chosen to opt-in to receive more information from UKMums.TV or other third parties when entering our competitions.
6. If you need any further details regarding these rules, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. But only where you have indicated that it is okay for us to do so.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application? Only when it is required for us to do so in order to complete a contract such as a prize fulfilment. Your details are them only to be used for that purpose.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only.
Destruction of the data you provide.
The UKMums.tv policy is to make regular destruction of all information provided except where it has been indicated that we can reach you for marketing and update purposes. In general unless otherwise indicated this will be for three months after the closing date of the promotion that you entered your details into.
For more details of the policy are available on request by emailing email@example.com
- The term AD or #AD refers to any project that has received monetary value in return.
- The term gifted or #gifted refers to anything that we have been sent and reviewed for free.