Celebrated worldwide International Women’s Day recognises the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women. The day also calls to advance the movement for gender equality. With International Women’s Day right around the corner, we’ve compiled a list of inspirational quotes by some badass women.
- “A man told me that for a woman, I was very opinionated. I said, ‘for a man you’re kind of ignorant.’” – Anne Hathaway
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hilary Clinton
- “I want to be outspoken. I want to say my opinions and I hope they’re taken in the right way. I don’t want to stop being free. And I won’t.” – Angelina Jolie
- “I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. It’s bullsh*t. I identify much more with being a warrior — a fighter. If I was going to be a princess, I’d be a warrior princess. Definitely.” – Emma Watson
- “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” – Michelle Obama
- “We need to reshape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” – Beyoncé
- “Never expect, never presume, always work hard and always be true to who you are.” – Jessie J
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” – Coco Chanel
What’s your favourite quote about women? Let us know by commenting down below.