Whether you’re a blonde or a brunette; want a sheer slick of colour or a highly pigmented, matte finish, this round up of 11 of the best red lipsticks will have you painting the town red!
The general rule of thumb when wearing a red lip is to go easy on the eye-makeup, but some of the new breed of lipsticks offer such a sheer wash of colour, we think you can experiment!
11 of The Best Red Lipsticks
1. Lancôme L’Absolu Mademoiselle Shine Red Lipstick 157 Stands Out – RRP – £28.50 – For foxy silver vixens, this balmy feel lipstick from Lancome is a winner.
2. Morphe Matte Liquid Lipstick– RRP £12 – Perfect long-wear lipstick that will see you from day to night.
3. DIOR Addict Lipstick Hydra Gel Core Mirror Shine RRP £30 – The loveliest shade for sitting in the sunshine. Available in a collector’s summer version, Dior Addict Lipstick combines lipcare and vibrant colours.
4. Urban Decay Vice Red Lipstick – RRP £19 – Our top pick for lasting wear; Vice lipstick by Urban Decay is a super-creamy, highly pigmented cream formula that provides nourishing hydration to your lips.
5. Dior Rouge Comfort & Wear Red Lipstick 520 Feel Good – £22.99 – Perfect for blondes, this luxurious red lipstick from Dior provides 16h of comfort without drying lips – or colour streaking.
6. Morphe Perk Up Cheek& Lip Color in Hibiscus Hottie – RRP £12 – The best all-rounder; this creamy, 2-in-1 lip and cheek stick offers buildable, easy-to-blend colour.
7. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Red Lipstick 003 Red Heels – £18.99 – Our fave lightweight lipstick for daywear.
8. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick 607 Camelia Rouge Metal – £29.99 – Our pick for Brunettes, Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense is a vibrant lipstick with a dazzling shine finish.
9. Bare Minerals Statement Luxe Shine Lipstick – RRP £16 – A high shine moisturising lipstick.
10. DIOR Rouge Diorific Haute Couture Long-Wearing Lipstick – RRP £27.60 – Our favourite pick for redheads.
11. L Absolu Rouge Ruby Cream RRP £28.50 – The perfect lippy for painting the town red!