[gifted] If you’re looking for a new and totes yummy pancake recipe to try out ahead of Shrove Tuesday, look no further than this Perfect Pancakes recipe from Shaken Udder.
Prepare: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 pancakes
- 150g plain flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 225ml Shaken Udder milkshake (any flavour)
- 1 egg
- 1 knob of butter, melted
- Butter or oil for frying.
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Make a well in the centre and pour in the milkshake, then add the egg and melted butter. Beat well until the pancake batter is smooth.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or vegetable oil. To test to see if the pan is hot enough, flick a bit of water on the pan. If it sizzles, it is ready. Ladle the pancake batter into the pan.
- Cook each pancake until bubbles appear on the surface and the edges have gone slightly dry. Flip each pancake and cook for a minute or two on the reverse side, until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favourite toppings, such as maple syrup and fresh berries. Enjoy!
Comment down below if you give this recipe a go and be sure to share your pictures with us over on Facebook and Twitter @UKMumstv.