[AD] With this being officially Christmas Month on UKMums.TV, our sponsors Portable North Pole, want to ensure you have everything ready for the festive season so have devised this handy checklist to get you started. We know of course that you will have plenty to add, but here’s some things you really should not forget in the weeks to come;
- Top of list – Spread a little Christmas magic! Ensure you have sent a Santa message to your loved ones. It’s easy to do and whether you use the free service or the Magic Pass with all its extras, make sure you check out the Portable North Pole app or website today! We know you’ll be impressed, and so will the recipients.
- Santa’s elves may have been busy, but we know there’s some wrapping to be done at home so make sure you have enough wrapping paper and sticky tape for all the family – there’s nothing like running out at the last moment.
- Christmas cards – Many families still send oodles so make your list now and write a few every evening so that each day feels festive.
- Christmas dinner – why not make a menu and shopping list now and get in what you can ahead of schedule so those last couple of days are not too stressful, and why not read our UKMums.TV taste test write ups to see what’s new and delicious out there.
- There’s nothing like a carols evening, whether you want to attend a service or join a village walk around, why not get involved with your kids?
- Write a wish list for Santa – You should do this now with the kids – it’s a part of Christmas and then when you’re done you can respond with a Portable North Pole message.
- Deliveries and postage – Take note of the last days for UK and international postage and plan your wrapping and Christmas card writing around it.
- Make a Christmas cake or pudding or take some time out to make mince pies with the kids. It’s part of Christmas and even if you’re not much of a baker why not make this a weekend event in early December?
Don’t forget to send your Portable North Pole messages today! Portable North Pole is an online platform used by Santa and his elves to send personalised video messages and calls to the people you care about most anywhere around the world. To create personalised, memorable videos or calls from Santa and his villagers, grown-ups secretly sign-up on the Portable North Pole mobile app or website, fill in a short form and upload pictures of their loved ones. In just a few seconds, Santa will deliver a fully personalised and cinematic video message directly addressing your loved ones or friends.