Game of Thrones season eight is upon us and while the wait is painful there are plenty of interesting fan theories, one epic trailer and a whole host of Game of Thrones goodies to excite and see us through. To celebrate the return of the series, we’ve taken a look at some of the best Game of Thrones merchandise that even Cersei herself would be pleased to receive – here goes…
- Game of Thrones pyjama top – Primark – RRP £7 / Game of Thrones pyjama bottoms – Primark – RRP £8
Perfect for a weekend of binge-watching Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones Candles – Primark – RRP £6
Light a candle at your next GoT watch party for “The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors”.
- Game of Thrones Cookie Cutters, Cake and Fondant Decorates – Etsy – £5.29+
Channel your inner Hot Pie and whip up a batch of cookies for your next GoT binge session.
- Game of Thrones Targaryen Mini Backpack – FUN – £42.99
Pledge your allegiance to House Targaryen and look good wherever you go.
- Game of Thrones Tarot – Firebox – RRP £21.99
Your Game of Thrones binge sessions just got a whole lot more interesting – just pray to the Lord of Light that your destiny is better than Robb Stark’s.
- Red Wedding Wine – Firebox – RRP £19.99
A wine of stark character, this is the ultimate gift for that one friend that cries, “I drink and I know things” after a few too many.
- Weirwood Tree Goblet – EMP – RRP £32.99
Perfect for pairing with the Red Wedding Wine.
- Game of Thrones Set of Four Houses Shot Glasses – Funky Pigeon – RRP £9.99
Play a Game of Thrones drinking game at your next watch party. Take a shot every time a character dies, (trust us you’ll need it because a lot of fan favourites die – we miss you Hodor), take two shots every time you see a sword drawn and take three shots when you see nudity – you get the idea.
- Hodor Door Stop “Hold the Door” – TMB Create – RRP £4.95
Gone but never forgotten.
- Game of Thrones Lannister Apron with Oven Mitt – IWOOT – RRP £15.99
Prove where your loyalties lie and cook up a storm in the kitchen with this Game of Thrones Lannister Apron with Oven Mitt. Why not make a kidney pie? It seems to be one of Hot Pie’s signature dishes!
Are you looking forward to the return of Game of Thrones? Let us know over on Facebook and Twitter @UKMums.TV.