Game of Thrones season eight is upon us and while the wait is painful there are plenty of interesting fan theories, one epic trailer and a whole host of Game of Thrones goodies to excite and see us through. To celebrate the return of the series, we’ve taken a look at some of the best Game of Thrones merchandise that even Cersei herself would be pleased to receive – here goes…
- Game of Thrones pyjama top – Primark – RRP £7 / Game of Thrones pyjama bottoms – Primark – RRP £8
Perfect for a weekend of binge-watching Game of Thrones
- Game of Thrones Candles – Primark – RRP £6
Light a candle at your next GoT watch party for “The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors”.
- Game of Thrones Cookie Cutters, Cake and Fondant Decorates – Etsy – £5.29+
Channel your inner Hot Pie and whip up a batch of cookies for your next GoT binge session.
- Game of Thrones Targaryen Mini Backpack – FUN – £42.99
Pledge your allegiance to House Targaryen and look good wherever you go.
- Game of Thrones Tarot – Firebox – RRP £21.99
Your Game of Thrones binge sessions just got a whole lot more interesting – just pray to the Lord of Light that your destiny is better than Robb Stark’s.
- Red Wedding Wine – Firebox – RRP £19.99
A wine of stark character, this is the ultimate gift for that one friend that cries, “I drink and I know things” after a few too many.
- Weirwood Tree Goblet – EMP – RRP £32.99
Perfect for pairing with the Red Wedding Wine.
- Game of Thrones Set of Four Houses Shot Glasses – Funky Pigeon – RRP £9.99
Play a Game of Thrones drinking game at your next watch party. Take a shot every time a character dies, (trust us you’ll need it because a lot of fan favourites die – we miss you Hodor), take two shots every time you see a sword drawn and take three shots when you see nudity – you get the idea.
- Hodor Door Stop “Hold the Door” – TMB Create – RRP £4.95
Gone but never forgotten.
- Game of Thrones Lannister Apron with Oven Mitt – IWOOT – RRP £15.99
Prove where your loyalties lie and cook up a storm in the kitchen with this Game of Thrones Lannister Apron with Oven Mitt. Why not make a kidney pie? It seems to be one of Hot Pie’s signature dishes!