This week, we’re joined by Character Options for a week of fun with the Stay Active collection.
Stay Active is a range of family-inclusive toys and games that can be played with both inside and outside whilst having great active fun, encouraging families to stay active all year round. You can read all about the toys and games in the range here. But how did the range come to be?
Character Options created the Stay Active collection for several good reasons.
- In past years, there has been increasing demand for family-inclusive activities and toys. So, Character Options designed the toys and games in the Stay Active so that they could be enjoyed by all ages, helping to bring families together for a bucket load of entertainment!
- The collection was also designed to help reduce childhood obesity and mental health issues in a fun and unstructured way.
- The company was keen to offer parents a range of toys and games that would help to reduce screen time and help kids become more active.
Among others, the key benefits of the Stay Active range include:
- Increased mental wellbeing
- Improved movement, balance, coordination, and reaction time
- Improved social skills, self-esteem, and confidence
Discover the great active fun that’s to be had with this brilliant collection; shop the collection now at Amazon, Argos, The Entertainer, Very, Smyths and Sainsburys
For more great active fun, head back to the main takeover page, where you’ll be able to enter our competition for a chance to win a Stay Active Bubble Skip, plus more!