We’ve teamed up with Fantastic Services, the one-stop shop for all your home and garden needs, to give five lucky readers the chance to win a £50 voucher to put towards any Fantastic service.
Escape the everyday and enjoy some time with your friends and family, while the experts take care of your home or garden. With more than 25 home, office and garden services on Fantastic Service’s portfolio, you will surely find one that you need.
The Fantastic Services Family started its journey back in 2009. It all began with a meeting of two like-minded individuals, company founders Rune Sovndahl and Anton Skarlatov. Rune needed a cleaner and Anton ran a cleaning business. Very quickly they both realised that they shared a vision and together could deliver home services in a much better way.
All services can be booked on the go via the GoFantastic app or with a simple phone call.
To enter, simply answer the question and fill in the form to the left before the closing time of Monday 25th February at 3pm.
Full Terms and conditions to be found here.
*Competition specific terms and conditions*
- T&C and minimum charges apply.
- Valid for Greater London, Manchester and Liverpool.
- Cannot be combined with any other deals and promotions.
- Subject to availabilitiy.
- No cash equivalent.
- Prize cannot be regifted.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Winners will be contacted by 27th February 2019.
- If won prize is not claimed by 48 hours after contacting the winner, a new winner will be drawn.
- Won service to be booked by 10th March 2019 and to be delivered by 31st March 2019.
- Voucher to be used towards a single service.
- If chosen service price exceeds voucher value, it is client’s responsibility to cover the difference.
- Voucher cannot be used for Trusted Partner, Christmas and Regular services.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.