We’ve teamed up with the award-winning Daish’s Holidays, to offer one lucky winner a £500 voucher to spend on a short break at one of Daish’s ten coastal hotels, when it is safe to do so. While the COVID-19 outbreak has affected usual life and meant many holidays have been cancelled, we wanted to give our readers something to look forward to. The winner of this competition will have until December 2021 to claim their holiday.
Daish’s Holidays is a family-owned and operated business that celebrated its 40th year in 2019. Daish’s is committed to providing excellent customer service, comfortable accommodation, live entertainment and great value.
The winner can choose a half board, four-night stay at one of the following Daish’s hotels:
- County Hotel, Lake District
- North Shore Hotel, Blackpool
- Somerset Hotel, Llandudno (Wales)
- Barrowfield Hotel, Newquay
- Devonshire Hotel, Torquay
- Hotel Prince Regent and Russell Hotel, Weymouth
- Bournemouth Sands Hotel, Bournemouth
- Daish’s Hotel, Isle of Wight
- Esplanade Hotel, Scarborough
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of Monday 1st June at 3pm. Good luck!
*Competition specific terms & conditions*
- Voucher must be redeemed within a year of the issue date.
- Exclusion dates are as follows: 24-26th December 2020 and 31st December 2020- 1st January 2021.
- Please note that due to the government’s advice against travelling, all of Daish’s hotels will be closed until mid-May.
- In light of the current COVID-19 situation, winners must book their holiday within the year of issue date, however, can book a future date up to December 2021.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.