With the colder weather now here, there’s nothing we love more than sitting in front of a log fire, all cosied up on the sofa with a good book in our hand! And you can do just that too as we’ve teamed up with Literally PR, who is giving away a unique selection of books to one lucky winner.
From cookbooks to unique travel guides, this book bundle is worth over £110 and includes nine beautiful books published in 2018:
- Grow Happy, Cook Happy, Be Happy by Bryony Hill
- The MANScript by Julia Keys and Jacqui Coles
- The Infection Game by Dr Sarah Myhill and Craig Robinson,
- Dads Don’t Babysit by James Millar and David Freed
- Brighter Futures by the team at Everlief Child Psychology
- A Girl Behind Dark Glasses, Jessica Taylor-Bearman
- Buying Gemstones & Jewellery in Sri Lanka by Kim Rix
- Appetite by Anita Cassidy
- The Love Detective by Angela Dyson
For more information about Literally PR, please click here.
For your chance to win, answer the question and leave your details before the closing date of Sunday 21st October. Good Luck!
Full terms and conditions to be found here.