Happy June everyone! Can you believe how quick this year is going? World Gin Day is coming this Saturday (13th June), and now we can enjoy a bottle of the stuff over a socially distant barbecue with family and friends – yay! To celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win a gin bundle worth over £50!
The prize includes;
- Ginology Hydrangea Gin Copa Glass – Beautiful in blue, this glass will make a lovely addition to your drinks cabinet. From Gift Giving All Wrapped Up, the team recommends pairing the Hydrangea glass with premium gin and a floral tonic. Why not garnish the tipple with pretty blue flowers to make the drink look even cuter? This glass measures 20.0cm, is presented in a branded kraft gift box, and is recommended hand wash only.
- Nelson’s Rhubarb and Custard Gin – Sharp, sweet rhubarb stands out with a hint of vanilla.
- Palmers Dry Gin – Warm, and a little nutty! Earthy spices come through as a secondary note.
- LoneWolf Cactus and Lime Gin – Spiky citrus notes meet LoneWolf’s classic juniper kick for an oasis of flavour, best enjoyed at sundown.
- Rosemullion Summer Gin – Juniper lead with hints of citrus and a subtle liquorice note.
Which would you try first? Let us know by commenting down below!
To enter, simply answer the question below before the closing date of Monday 15th June, 2020 at 3pm.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.
Love to try the lone cactus and lime
Rhubarb and Custard please.Better than a dish of pud!!