We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Modius headset worth over £350! Modius is a wearable headset that uses neuroscience to make weight loss easier by:
- Reducing cravings
- Decreasing appetite
- Making you feel fuller, quicker
Founded in 2013 by Dr. Jason McKeown, Neurovalens is a global health-tech company, based in Northern Ireland. The company creates non-invasive neurostimulation products used to solve some of the world’s greatest health challenges and is transforming the concept of weight loss worldwide with the Modius headset.
Modius works by sending a safe low-level pulse into the brain which targets the area responsible for your desire for food by reducing cravings – meaning the user should find it easier and much more enjoyable to sustain a diet in the long term.
The results from Modius users speak for themselves:
- Top users have reported a loss of almost 7 stone (42kg)
- The top 100 users have reported having lost more than two and a half stone (18kg)
- The top 1,000 users have reported losing more than a stone (7 kg)
- The average weight loss, after 10 weeks, is 9lbs (4kg)
Click here to find out more about Modius.
For your chance to win, answer the question and leave your details before the closing date of Monday 4th March. Good Luck!