We’re offering three very lucky readers the chance to get their hands on a fabulous My Expert Midwife Baby Skincare bundle!
My Expert Midwife’s new collection of baby skincare products is midwife-developed, paediatrician-approved and dermatologically tested for use on a baby’s delicate skin:
What’s up for grabs?
Each bundle contains:
- Mega Mild Cleansing Wash – this gentle formula leaves skin feeling clean and soft. Containing soothing calendula, marshmallow, and oatmeal it can be used from baby’s first wash.
- Mega Mild Moisture Milk – keeps baby’s skin soft and soothed. Contains hydrating and softening grape, argan and rosehip oils and soothing oat kernel.
- Totally Immense Dribble Defence – a gentle but effective barrier against rashes from milk and food dribbles or saliva.
- Super Charged Skin Salve – a salve to target and soothe dry, sore, and inflamed skin. Contains soothing ingredients to calm delicate skin.
- Mega Calm Massage Balm – a nourishing massage balm for a calming, bonding baby massage.
- No Harm Bum Balm – this award-winning nappy cream provides relief and protection and helps to prevent skin damage and soreness.
All products are fragrance-free, suitable from newborn and beyond, even for eczema-prone skin.
Find out more information at: Myexpertmidwife.com
For a chance to win…
To be in with a chance of winning one of these brilliant baby skincare bundles, correctly answer the question below before Monday 6th March at 15:30 – Good Luck!
This competition is also listed on The Prize Finder, Loquax, Competitions-Time and LikeWow.