We’ve teamed up with Vegan Events UK to give one lucky reader the chance to bag themselves a pair of VIP tickets to the annual event. A VIP ticket includes fast track entry and a goody bag full of products, samples, discounts and special offers.
Attending a Vegan Events UK festival is the perfect opportunity to sample different vegan dishes from around the globe, shop ‘til you drop and drool over vegan hotdogs and vegan fish and chips. It’s also a great chance to meet like-minded mums and families while munching on some milk-style chocolates!
Vegan Events UK family festivals feature the latest vegan food, lots of fun children’s activities and entertainment as well as useful talks on nutrition and the vegan lifestyle, inspiring cooking demos to get you and your family started and relaxing yoga sessions.
You’ll see the latest designer vegan labels and a massive range of stalls offering jewellery, candles and even treats for animals. It’s also a great place to shop if you’re looking to go plastic-free.
The winner may choose which Vegan Events UK festival they would like to attend from the following line-up:
- Brighton Vegan Festival – 22nd February 2020
- Essex Vegan Festival – 14th March 2020
- Northern Vegan Festival (Manchester) – Date TBC shortly
- Nottingham Vegan Festival – Date TBC shortly
- Glasgow Vegan Festival – 28th March 2020
- Bath Vegan Festival – 4th April 2020
- Leicester Vegan Festival – 18th April 2020
- Portsmouth Vegan Festival – 9th May 2020
- Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival (Leeds) – 6th June 2020
- Watford Vegan Festival – 5th September 2020
- Plymouth Vegan Festival – 19th September 2020
- North Wales Vegan Festival (Wrexham) – 3rd October 2020
- Bournemouth Vegan Festival – 24th October 2020
- Bath Vegan Festival – 7th November 2020
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 10th February 2020 at 3pm.
Click here for more information on the event.