We’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to any Vegan Events UK festival happening this year.
If you thought vegan festivals were just for vegan and veggie families – think again. Everyone is enjoying vegan these days from Jennifer Lopez and Benedict Cumberbatch to Brad Pitt.
Vegan Events UK family festivals feature the latest vegan food, lots of fun children’s activities and entertainment on hand to amuse the little ones, useful talks on nutrition and the vegan lifestyle, inspiring cooking demos to get you and your family started and relaxing yoga sessions.
There’s the latest designer vegan labels and a massive range of stalls offering jewellery, candles and even treats for animals. It’s also a great place to shop if you’re looking to go plastic-free.
To enter, simply answer the question and leave your details below before the closing time of Monday 25th February at 3pm.
Full Terms and conditions to be found here.
The winner may choose which Vegan Events UK festival they would like to attend from the following line-up:
- Saturday 2nd March – Essex Vegan Festival
- Saturday 9th March – Glasgow Vegan Festival
- Saturday 23rd March – Leicester Vegan Festival
- Saturday 6th April – Northern Vegan Festival – Manchester
- Saturday 20th April – Portsmouth Vegan Festival
- Saturday 27th April – Nottingham Vegan Festival
- Sunday 12th May – Great Yorkshire Vegan Festival – Leeds
- Saturday 8th June AND Sunday 9th June – Brighton Vegan Summer FEST
- Saturday 29th June – Liverpool Vegan Festival
- Saturday 6th July – Plymouth Vegan Festival
- Saturday 20th July – Bath Vegan Festival
- Saturday 31st August – Dorset Vegan Festival
- Saturday 14th September – North Wales Vegan Festival – Wrexham
- Saturday 9th November – Bath Vegan Festival
- Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th November – Glasgow Vegan Festival
- Sunday 1st December – Portsmouth Vegan Festival
- Sunday 8th December – Great Yorkshire Vegan WinterFest – Leeds
- Saturday 14th December – Essex Vegan Festival