Enjoy a relaxing night with Mum at the stunning Crumplebury in Herefordshire, courtesy of Pulp Cider (Celtic Marches Beverages)!
Set in the heart of a 1500 acre estate, Crumplebury is a state-of-the-art venue in the Herefordshire countryside, offering guests the experience of breath-taking nature and modern luxury.
Celtic Marches have been brewing cider on their family farm for over 100 years, and now their Herefordshire ciders are enjoyed all over the world, with a wonderful selection available at Crumplebury.
The prize includes;
- 1 x night B&B at the stunning Crumplebury in Herefordshire.
- 1 x Gift Pack of Celtic Marches Cider
Enter via Rafflecopter before the closing date of Monday 16th March 2020 at 3pm. Good luck!
Competition specific terms and conditions
- The competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and agents of Pulp Cider/Celtic Marches, Some Like it Social and anyone professionally connected with the administration of the Competition.
- The prize for winning the competition will be a one night’s B&B on 21st March only, at the stunning Crumplebury Hotel (www.crumplebury.co.uk), plus a Celtic Marches Cider gift pack to be collected at the hotel. All additional drinks and food must be paid for. We recommend making a reservation in the restaurant ahead of your booking, if you choose to dine at Crumplebury.
- The competition will be run, and prizes awarded at Pulp Cider/Celtic Marches sole discretion.
- The winner must be able to claim the stated prize in full. We reserve the right to select a runner up, should the winner be unable to accept the stated prize as a whole.
- We reserve the right to select a runner up should the winner be aged under 18.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.
What a super generous giveaway, perfect for some mother daughter time
My mum has a heart of gold and always helping others. She deserves a relaxing break
Because my mum is amazing! She does everything for everyone of us and deserves a break to relax and unwind
Always giving – never taking – time to say you are amaz ING
My leading lady and big sister is always running around for other people and it would be nice to let her have a well earned break.
She works so hard and is always there for us.
because she deserves a break
My mom is a very hard working nurse who even though at retirement age shows no signs of stopping or slowing down. She lost her own mom last year so could do with a break with some quality mother/daughter time
My mom always puts others first, she so deserves a treat
she deserves a lovely break as works very hard
Because she works so hard she deserves a treat
For all that she is, and all that she does
I would treat my daughter as she is a hard working mum to my granddaughter
my mum deserves this break and cider as she always said that I was conceived when dad got her drunk on cider! LOL!
she has been so stressed of late
My Mum Pearlie has been a Nurse for over 40 years, and volunteers with the paramedics in her spare time. Shes unique, and wonderful, and has dedicated her life to helping so many others. Fingers crossed! x
The very name sounds like something out of Roald Dahl, so I would like a lovely and very English night for my mum.
She’s the best mum in the world and never gets a break!
My Mum looks after her grandkids when my siblings and I work so this would be such a treat for her.
My mum always has a smile on her face regardless of the tough times life throws at her!
I would love to win this for my mother as she has had a rough year due to an illness (now better) and the loss of my father
This looks fantastic, I will certainly have my fingers crossed for this prize
My mum is always doing something for others so I’d love to treat her for a change
I’d love to win this wonderful prize for my aunt who has been like a mum to me since I lost my mum at the age of 12
Mum deserves to have a little chill time as she always puts everyone else first, despite her ailing health.
Mum has passed away, so I’d like to take my daughter who works so hard.
I would love to treat my Mum to a stay at The Crumplebury, to relax with a bottle of Cracklin’ Rosie Perry.
The Green Cow Kitchen looks to be a treat, After a day of relaxing our feet. We could enjoy 3 courses, whilst looking out at the cows and horses.
Followed by a peaceful walk in the countryside, and then off to the snug to hide.
A night in one of the posh pig sties, seems the perfect place to rest our eyes.
Then up in the morning for some delicious food, by this point we would have been totally wood.
A stay at The Crumplebury, really sounds like the perfect place for My Mum & Me.
My mum deserves this as she’s not only my mum but my best friend too. She’s also an amazing nana to my little boy. She’s so supportive and always there when we need her.
Heart of gold always giving
Would love for my Mum to have a stay at The Crumplebury. What a treat! She works so very hard and does so much for others it would be great to surprise her with this break
Simply because she is wonderful
My mum deserves it because she puts up with me 🙂