Do you need to get pocket money sorted? Want to teach your children that money doesn’t grow on trees? Introducing RoosterMoney, the pocket money app and debit card designed to teach your kids the value of money in a digital age.
The Rooster Card is the next step towards independent money management for your kids. A prepaid Visa debit card designed 100% with children in mind. So parents can hand over independence, whilst maintaining peace of mind with unique parental controls over where and what they spend. And with no overdraft, there’s no overspending, just building good habits.
We’ve got 5 Rooster Cards to give away for FREE! The Rooster Card usually costs £24.99 and its key features include:
- Parent Account with sort code & account number – so you can set aside your kids’ pocket money, and family and friends can pay into the account
- Prepaid Visa debit card– so your kids can make considered spending choices in the real world
- No overdraft – so no risk of overspending
- You decide where it can be used– in shops, online or at ATMs
- Instant spending notifications– for you and your children
- One-time CVV– making it a more secure card for online transactions
- Freeze & unfreeze card instantly– for those ‘where’s my card?’ moments
You can find out more here.
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 9th September 2019 at 3pm.
Full Terms and conditions to be found here.