We’ve partnered with The Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa to give you the chance to win a two-night spa break for two in Sheffield with an afternoon tea in the Laura Ashley Tea Room, plus a few nice added extras. The winner will have until the end of March next year to use the prize.
The winner will receive:
- A spa break for two at The Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa
- Two-night stay in a privilege or executive guestroom
- A bottle of fizz
- A three-course dinner on the first night
- A 25 minute spa treatment
- Plus, traditional afternoon tea in Laura Ashley The Tea Room
Located five minutes from Sheffield city centre, the hotel is ideal those wanting to discover the attractions of Sheffield, Chatsworth House and the Peak District. The hotel features a spa, indoor pool, bar and restaurant. Plus, there’s free car parking and WiFi.
To enter simply answer the question and leave your details before the closing time of Monday 22nd June 2020 at 3pm.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is a two-night break and spa/afternoon tea which must be used on Mon-Thurs.
- Spa treatments must be pre-booked.
- The prize is based on two adults sharing a room – valid until 31.03.21 excluding Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, and is subject to availability.
- Prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternatives apply.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.