The lockdown has proved that the UK certainly isn’t short of young creatives! We have loved seeing pictures of rainbows in windows whilst out on our government approved one walk a day. With that in mind, we’re giving you the chance to win loads of fantastic Staedtler stationery goodies to keep those creative juices flowing!
There’s something for all the family in this bundle that contains:
- Pack of 20 Noris Fibre-tip pens
- Pack of 5 Noris HB Pencils
- Pack of 2 Noris Erasers
- Pack of 4 Vintage Highlighters
- Pack of 24 Noris Colour Pencils
- Pack of 3 ‘tradition’ HB Pencils
- Pack of 20 triplus fineliners
- Pack of 10 ballpoint pens
- x2 sharpeners
- x2 FIMO Kids Kits in Funny Carrots and Funny Cats
Just think of what you and the kids could create with all of that!
Staedtler was founded back in 1835 by Johann Sebastian and is now the largest European manufacturer of wood-cased pencils, universal pens, erasers, mechanical pencil leads and modelling clay. Staedtler is also the world market leader for industrial modelling clay.
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of Monday 18th May 2020 at 3pm.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.