As the seasons change, chilly temperatures and central heating can lead to skin irritations, particularly if your little one is already prone to dryness or suffers with skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis. With this in mind, we’re giving you the chance to win an Alteya Organics Kids & Baby bundle to help you care for delicate skin this winter.
Prize breakdown – one winner will receive:
- X1 Alteya Organics Organic Kids & Baby Lotion – RRP £12.70 – This Certified Organic Lotion is designed for the special needs of delicate, sensitive skin of babies and kids. The gentle, deeply moisturising formula contains natural organic butters and oils, rich in vitamins and minerals to soothe, nourish and protect skin.
- X1 Alteya Organics Kids & Baby Balm – RRP £12.85 – This organic, multi-purpose balm helps moisturise, soothe and soften sensitive and irritated skin. It has many benefits, like how it forms a protective barrier against wind and cold weather and comforts bug bites, bruises, minor wounds, scrapes, burns and cuts.
- X1 Alteya Organics Organic Diaper Rash Cream – RRP £12.85 – Alteya Organics’ award-winning Certified Organic Diaper Rash Cream is a soothing treatment for even the most sensitive skin. Clinically tested and paediatrician approved, it forms a protective barrier to help heal and soothe discomfort and irritation caused by nappy rash.
- X1 Alteya Organics Organic Kids & Baby Wash – RRP £9.20 – Alteya Organics’ Certified Organic Kids & Baby Wash is made of the highest grade, pure and organic ingredients and effectively cleans, softens and nourishes skin and hair, without over-drying.
- X1 Alteya Organics Organic Kids & Baby Sunscreen – RRP £13.40 – Maybe not as essential in winter, but still a great product to have in your medicine cabinet! Offering board spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, the sunscreen is enriched with rose and calendula extracts to hydrate and soothe delicate skin.
This collection is especially great for the colder months, as each one includes a lot of cooling and calming ingredients since skin is more prone to irritation in the winter.
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of Monday 7th September 2020 at 3pm.
Main image as seen on Pexels by Victoria Borodinova.