This week, we’re joined by toymaker Flair for an introduction to the Messi Training System, which you can read all about here.
The Messi Training System is a collection that promises to take outdoor training to a whole new level, with footballs and accessories that will help kids work on their touch, their control, and their aim. Endorsed by the football legend Lionel Messi, the Messi Training System offers kids both professional training method and equipment.
Love the sound of the Messi Training System? You can shop the collection at Smyths Toys Superstores and Amazon.
Alternatively, for a chance to win a bundle of goodies from the Messi Training collection, enter our competition today! Our lucky winner will receive the following items from the range:
- 1 x Messi Soft Touch Training Ball – Size 2 (RRP £12.99)
- 1 x Messi Pro Training Ball – Size 3 (RRP £19.99)
- 1 x Messi Training System Flexi Ball Pro – Size 3 (RRP £16.99)
- 1 x Messi Training System Tricks & Effects Ball – Size 4 (RRP £24.99)
- 1 x Messi Training System Large Foldable Goal with Ball & Pump (RRP £29.99)
Any budding footballer would be delighted to get their feet on this selection of goodies! Ideal for honing all those football skills, kids can train with their hero and practice all their skills and tricks.
If you know someone who’d be delighted to receive this Messi Training bundle, correctly answer the question below before the closing date of Monday 25th April at 15:30 for a chance to win.