We’ve teamed up with Indesit to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a fantastic slimline dishwasher with a special BabyCare programme.
Worth a whopping £369.99, the Indesit Push&Go slimline dishwasher is perfect for families with babies and toddlers. It features a dedicated BabyCare cycle, a unique programme that eliminates 99.9999 per cent of bacteria1 to ensure optimal cleaning and drying results of your baby items2.
The Indesit dishwasher also comes complete with an adorable BabyZoo accessory. The BPA-free BabyZoo is designed to stack, secure and wash baby items easily, including teats, dummies, cups, bowls and cutlery in the dishwasher without any fuss.
What’s more, the Indesit slimline dishwasher features Push&Go, a single push, one-button system that begins a dedicated cycle, without having to adjust any of the settings or pressing start. This easy-to-use feature is the perfect ‘one touch’ solution for those with limited time.
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing time of Monday 8th April at 3pm.
*Competition specific T&Cs*
- 1 Test performed by an independent institute eliminating 99.9999 per cent bacteria
- 2 For total sterilisation of your baby items, Indesit recommends an additional clean using a sterile solution
- The prize will be delivered to a UK mainland address only
- There is no cash prize alternative
- One x Indesit freestanding slimline Push&Go dishwasher available (DSFO 3T224 Z UK)
- Dimensions H 850 x W 450 x D 600 mm
- Installation is NOT included in the prize
- Removal of prize winner’s appliance is not included
- Indesit is not responsible for any kitchen alterations should the prize not fit (i.e. in non-standard designs)
- The promoter of this competition is Indesit
- The promoter of the competition may use the data supplied by entrants to process the competition, inform the winning participants of their winning entry and arrange delivery of the prize
- By entering this competition you agree to the terms and conditions listed above
Full terms and conditions to be found here.