Calling all expectant mums! We’ve got something really special for you this week… we’ve teamed up with Mummy’s Organics!
Founded by mother and daughter duo Odette (a practising midwife) and Sara (a diet and nutrition expert), Mummy’s Organics is the brand that is offering new mums organic, natural and eco-conscious solutions to real issues faced during pregnancy. The brand is offering 2 lucky winners a chance to win their full skincare range, which includes:
- Stretch Mark Serum that hydrates, moisturises and nourishes the skin
- Lip Balm which works to nourish your skin, leaving you with soft and supple feeling lips
- Scar Balm which helps fade the appearance of long-term scarring, allowing scars to appear more flattered and less visible over time
- Nipple Balm which moisturises skin and soothes cracked, sore nipples while breastfeeding
- Perineal Massage Oil, a natural and delicate oil that is safe to use for perineal massage from 32 weeks of pregnancy, and includes almond oil to soften the skin and retain moisture, and grapeseed oil and vitamin E helps to improve elasticity
- Labour Massage Oil which includes Frankincense, lavender and geranium as calming and relaxing oils, whilst clary sage helps to regulate labour
- Perineal Healing Spritz which provides instant relief from swelling, pain, bruising, or inflammation
To be in with a chance of winning the full skincare range from Mummy’s Organics, correctly answer the question below before the closing date of Monday 14th February at 15:30. There will be two winners.
This competition is also listed on The Prize Finder, Loquax, Competitions-Time and LikeWow.