The countdown to February half term has officially begun and if you need some plans for the week then you need to enter our latest competition. We’ve teamed up with Robozuna to give one family the chance to win four ringside tickets to its robot-themed, family-friendly wrestling event this February half term.
This invitation-only show is taking place in a secret London location on Monday, 17th February, kicking off from noon, so make sure you’re available!
As well as front row seats for the wrestling, the winners will also get the chance to play the newly-launched Robozuna Roblox at a pop-up gaming station, meet the hero of Team Veredus – Mangle the robot – plus loads more surprises to be revealed on the day.
Robozuna is back this month on ITV and CITV with brand new episodes, with the date for the first episode to be announced on Facebook. If you missed season 1, or the first part of season 2, you can catch up on all the action on Netflix.
Set in a faraway universe, ruled by a legion of evil robots, 14-year-old Ariston and his homemade robot, Mangle, must go head to head against Combatabots in order to free their oppressed home.
In their world, you have to be ready to battle, anytime, anywhere and there’s one escape for the masses – Robozuna – the ultimate bot-battling-bot competition!
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of 13th February 2020.
Full terms and conditions can be found here:
- The prize is tickets for two adults and up to two children to attend the Robozuna Rumble wrestling event on Monday, 17th February. Full details including the event location and directions will be provided to the winner
- Entrants must be aged 18+
- Entries from UK mainland addresses only
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize
- Travel to the event or food and drink at the venue is not included in the prize
- Parents must accompany and supervise children for the duration of the event
- The winner will be picked by UKMums.tv within 24-hours of the competition closing. If the winner doesn’t respond within 48-hours, or they cannot attend the event, UKMums.tv will choose an alternative winner (and soon on until the prize is fulfilled)