Slay the summer holidays by winning tickets for you and three guests to Warwick Castle’s Dragon Slayer show. After a sell-out season in 2018, Midlands legend Guy of Warwick returns to battle mythical beasts and marvellous creatures in a series of 14 twilight performances starting from Wednesday 7 August 2019.
This spectacular must-see show returns with equestrian stunts, fire-jousting and an extended finale featuring extra pyrotechnics and light projections, as Guy battles the dragon in the Castle’s historic courtyard. The prize includes four tickets to see Dragon Slayer, with one complimentary car park included, on a date of your choice.
To enter, simply watch the trailer below and answer the question before the closing time of Monday 15th July 2019 at 3pm – good luck!
For those who aren’t lucky enough to win, tickets are available to purchase here with Show Only tickets starting from £20 per person. Dining upgrades are available with a choice of hog roast or three-course medieval banquet.
*Competition specific terms and conditions*
- The prize of four tickets are for Dragon Slayer at Warwick Castle and includes evening shows only (no dining packages or day visits), plus car park for one regular vehicle.
- Gates open at different times depending on show date.
- Prize may be taken on any of the fourteen performance dates, subject to availability.
- Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded.
- Four tickets may be used by adults or children.
- For more information on show dates and timings, please click here.
Full terms and conditions to be found here.