We’ve teamed up with Shaken Udder to give one lucky reader the chance to win a yummy milkshake bundle, that’s perfect for sharing or using to make tasty sweet treats like Shaken Udder’s Eton Mess Semifreddo or Pancakes.
Shaken Udder milkshakes are gluten-free, suitable for vegetarians and contain no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives and come in a range of yummy flavours including Salted Caramel, Strawberries & Clotted Cream, Top Banana, Ooh La Latte, Vanillalicious and Chocolush.
We know how much guys love to get creative in the kitchen, so couldn’t resist sharing this recipe with you, courtesy of Shaken Udder. For a light and easy summer dessert, look no further than Shaken Udder’s Panna Cotta recipe using the Salted Caramel milkshake!
Time: 20 mins + chilling time
- 3 gelatine leaves
- 250ml Shaken Udder Salted Caramel milkshake
- 250ml double cream
- large pinch of table salt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- caramel sauce, to serve
- sea salt, to garnish
- Place the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water and leave to soften.
- Add the Shaken Udder Salted Caramel milkshake, cream, salt and sugar to a small pan on a medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Once the mixture is boiling, take the pan off the heat. Squeeze the water out of the softened gelatine sheets and add them one at a time to the cream, stirring until they are fully dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture into a measuring jug, then pour it into 4 small individual pudding tins, or ramekins. Leave to cool for around half an hour, then transfer into the fridge and leave to set for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, add an inch of boiling water to a bowl and pop the pudding tins or ramekins in there for around 30-60 seconds, then turn them out onto serving plates. Top with the caramel sauce and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- 1 x each flavour of Shaken Udder 330ml milkshakes plus a selection of Shaken Udder Kids milkshake range
To enter, simply answer the question below and leave your details before the closing date of Monday 6th July, 2020 at 3pm.
This competition is also listed on Loquax and Competitions-Time.